- Tour of Belfast and insight into The Troubles
- Spectacular coastal walking to The Giants Causeway
- Ferry trip to wild Rathlin Island
- Walk the historic Walls of Londonderry
- Visit the Famine Folk Museum
Enjoy "Two Irelands for the price of one". Our Northern Ireland walk is enhanced this year with a visit to Londonderry, one of the finest walled cities in Europe and UK City of Culture in 2013.
There is also a two night visit to Donegal in the Republic of Ireland, including a relaxed day's walking on Doagh Island (now a peninsula) and a visit to the Famine folk museum.
The delights of Antrim and its coast encompass some of the UK's finest visual experiences such as the iconic Giant's Causeway and Rathlin Island with its colony of seals competing for attention with the haunting cries of seabirds soaring and diving around rugged cliffs.
(Single Supplement $565.00)
Hotels - Where we stay
Start planning your trip
What Is Included in the Price of My Vacation
- Full-time services of two staff - a Walk Leader and Walk Manager
- A backup vehicle for resting walkers and moving luggage
- Comprehensive Travel Information Package and Reading List
- Diverse itineraries with an emphasis on history, geography, cutlure, peoples, flora and fauna
- Demonstrations, wine tasting, admissions to museums and historic sites
- All ground transfers (ferries, cable cars, trains, etc.)
- Maps and unique souvenirs to commemorate your trip
- First-class accommodations with culural and historical interest
- All meals - with choices - (Special dietary requirements? No problem!)
- Wine with dinner
- On-trail snacks and refreshments
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants