Hiking & exploring Torres del Paine staying at Patagonia Camp
Enjoy the natural beauty and wildlife of Torres del Paine National Park in Chile! These programs offer regular departures from Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales. If you prefer to go to or come directly from El Calafate (before or after your Wayfarers' Walk), we can organize private transfers at an additional cost. Choose a three-six night trip, inclusive of meals and guided walking, to experience the first genuine Patagonic safari in Torres del Paine National Park, while enjoying superb comfort and ease at the Patagonia Camp Yurts, a unique experience of accommodations in a outstanding setting.
Patagonia Camp is located on the shore of the enormous Lago de Toro and facing the Paine massif. This is a luxury camp, in harmony with its environment, which offers accommodation in beautifully appointed Yurts, each equipped with a king size bed, heating, private bathroom and a private terrace.
Additional Trip Extensions include a city-stay at a boutique hotel in Buenos Aires and relaxing on an Estancia (ranch) close to the charming town of San Antonio de Areco
Activities available each day will depend on the day of the week, your preferences including difficulty level and may vary due to weather or safety conditions. Transfer times on arrival and departure days will limit the time you have for excursions on those days. From the Camp you will have the chance to explore some of the most picturesque spots of the Park such as:
- Walk Laguna Azul & Fauna Trail
- Trekking Base Las Torres
- Porteria & Cascada Paine
- Mirador Cuernos & Salto Grande
- Mirador Cóndor
- Walk Playa Grey & Mirador Toro
- Mirador Monte Ferrier
- Mirador Serrano
- Península Lago Toro
The Tour Includes:
- Transfers IN from:
* Punta Arenas (departure 13.00 hs/1:00pm)
* Punta Arenas Airport (departure 14.00 hs/2:00pm)
* Puerto Natales (departure 17.30 hs/5:30pm)
* Cerro Castillo (departure 12.30pm) (border town between Argentina and Chile)
- Accommodation at Patagonia Camp
- Full Board (breakfast, boxlunch, dinner)
- Open Bar (except premium liqueurs)
- NP Entrance Fee
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Transfers OUT leaving at 8.00am and arriving at:
* Puerto Natales at 9.00 am approx.
* Punta Arenas Airport at 12.00 noon approx.
* Punta Arenas at 12.30pm approx.
- Daily excursions in Torres del Paine NP
The Tour Does Not Include:
- International or Domestic Flights.
- Services & transfer not mentioned above.
- Travel assistance
Prices from (not including private transfer to/from El Calafate):
US$1825 per person Double Occupancy (3 nights)
US$2275 per person Double Occupancy (4 nights)
US$2245 per person Single Occupancy (3 nights)
US$2825 per person Single Occupancy (4 nights)
To allow total flexibility on arrival and departure days and times we recommend a private transfer. Depending on how many other Wayfarers are taking the trip extension, cost of the transfers can be divided between passengers as cost is per vehicle, not per person.
Private Transfers (One Way) Between El Calafate and Patagonia Camp cost US$ 880 for a mini-bus carrying up to six people. Also a 4WD vehicle for two people is available for US$ 660. (Price is in USD for the vehicle (not per person) and includes services of driver.) Transfer time is approximately 5-6 hours depending on how long the border crossing takes.
Note: If you prefer to meet the Patagonia Camp shuttle bus at the pickup or drop-off points mentioned above, it will be necessary to join up your travel times and days with the Intercity Bus schedule from El Calafate. Please ask us for advice on this before buying your travel tickets.