- Visit three of USA's iconic national parks,each with distinctive beauty
- Enjoy the less visited North Rim of the Grand Canyon at the most magical light of the day
- Walk alongside the tallest sandstone cliffs in Zion Canyon
- Hike in and among the surreal landscape of Bryce Canyon hoodoos
The sheer immensity of the canyons and the vistas of mountains, forests, cliffs are awe-inspiring. Here, the West has always been Wild - famous outlaws Butch Cassidy and Billy the Kid once rode the range.
Carved by eons of wind, water and geological upheaval, the rocks, spires and pinnacles of Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyons cast a spell of magical light, brilliant color.
We catch the dawn sunrise in Bryce Canyon; hike up to Watchman Trail to admire the expanse of Zion Canyon and lunch at the old Western movie town of Kanab.
Sunday Overnight: Grand Canyon Lodge
Monday Overnight: Grand Canyon Lodge
Tuesday Overnight: Bryce Canyon Lodge
Wednesday Overnight: Bryce Canyon Lodge
Thursday Overnight: Flanigans Inn
Friday Overnight: Flanigans Inn
(Single Supplement $595.00)
Hotels - Where we stay
Grand Canyon Lodge
A National Historic Landmark, this rustic in-park lodge was built in the 1920's as part of the Union Pacific's 'Loop Tour', joining the lodges built at Bryce Canyon and Zion to develop tourism in Southern Utah. It is the only accommodation available inside the National Park on the North Rim and all buildings are constructed from local stone and timber so that they blend perfectly with the landscape. The Lodge has impressive public spaces that are uniquely Southwestern - the immense Lodge Dining Room and relaxing Sun Lounge have impressive panoramic views through enormous picture windows facing the Canyon. The rustic cabins are located close to the North Rim with authentic rustic furnishings.
Bryce Canyon Lodge
Set just back from the rim of a dazzling natural amphitheater, the Lodge has unsurpassed access to a fantastic throng of pink-hued stone spires, fins and pinnacles that resemble tall whimsical sculptures or a mad organist's pipe dream. Completely renovated to its original rustic 1920's elegance, this beautiful 'in-park' lodge is on the National Historic Register. All the rooms are comfortably furnished and include a telephone, alarm clock, hairdryer and hair and body products.
Simple, peaceful and harmonious, this lovely inn is situated at the west entrance to Zion National Park with fantastic views of the red sandstone cliffs. Stroll to the hilltop above the lodge to capture inspiring sunsets and invigorating sunrises! All rooms are beautifully appointed and include amenities such as television, telephone, alarm clock, coffee maker and spa body products to enjoy from the Deep Canyon Adventure Spa located on property. The Spotted Dog Cafe is a casual American Bistro restaurant featuring handcrafted gourmet regional cuisine and a superb wine list.
Start planning your trip
What Is Included in the Price of My Vacation
- Full-time services of two staff - a Walk Leader and Walk Manager
- A backup vehicle for resting walkers and moving luggage
- Comprehensive Travel Information Package and Reading List
- Diverse itineraries with an emphasis on history, geography, culture, peoples, flora and fauna
- Demonstrations, wine tasting, admissions to museums and historic sites
- All ground transfers (ferries, cable cars, trains, etc.)
- Maps and unique souvenirs to commemorate your trip
- First-class accommodations with cultural and historical interest
- All meals - with choices - (Special dietary requirements? No problem!)
- Wine with dinner
- On-trail snacks and refreshments
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants